Tuesday 22 January 2013

Showcase: Battle fleet Gothic, Rogue Trader Fleet.

BFG Rogue Trader fleet.





Hi guys, these are another OLD OLD piece (pieces?) that i produced probably as far back as 2008 maybe. wow it doesnt seem that long ago at all!




 These were the only Battlefleet gothic minis that i ever painted, and looking back at how much i liked them, I am thinking maybe I would like to do a couple more!



I remember at the time, people commenting on how the main cruiser looked like a Pre Heresy Emperors Children Space Marine battlebarge due to the purple and gold colours i chose, but it was purely cooincidental.


Sadly i no longer own these models as I stupidly sold them during a period of upheaval.
I do wonder where they are now.. I hope they are still surviving!



Have you ever painted BFG ships? How did that go?

As always thank you very much for visiting the site, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them! You can help us out by liking us on FaceBook using the "Like" button, using the donate button or just browsing the site! Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.

3 comments:

  1. Love, love & love painting BFG. Of all the GW lines, they were the most rewarding to paint for me. Fairly hard to mess up a paintjob, fairly easy to paint and convert them well and really satisfying to see them all running out in lines across a board. The sense of massive scale was rewarding too, related to $$$ in models.

    I'm onto my 3rd fleet now with an eye towards the next sometime over summer. That is saying a lot when I don't really have anybody to play BFG with!

    Finally, I love making space terrain (which has come in handy for the new Star Wars X Wing Miniatures game I started playing...)

    These look great, BTW!

    Best,

    Yeti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mate, thanks for your comment, you say it's hard to mess the paint jobs up but I think I came close!
      So you have 3 fleets eh? I think we need to see them!
      Marse

      Delete
  2. І would nоt put it in the freezeг for a long time, yοu
    can put it in thе freezer foг a couple of houгs but I would nоt put іt in there for a сοuple of weeks.

    Add another cup of the flour and stiг untіl you have a ԁough ball.

    Cover pizza ωith the sausage, bасon аnd scrambled eggѕ.


    Hаve a loοk аt my webpagе .
    .. pizza pan alexandria va

    ReplyDelete