Friday 9 December 2016

Showcase: Adeptus Custodes Caladius Grav Tank.

Showcase: Adeptus Custodes Caladius Grav Tank.

Hi guys, ive finally finished my Adeptus Custodes Caladius Grav Tank. I really really enjoyed painting this. it was a real break from the norm.
Im hoping the Custodes get some more vehicles soon!
I hope you guys like it.


Adeptus Custodes Caladius Grav Tank.

Adeptus Custodes Caladius Grav Tank.

Adeptus Custodes Caladius Grav Tank.



As always thank you very much for visiting the site----------if you have any questions or comments please feel free to share them!----------You can help us out by joining us on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/Scifiwargamers or Following us on twitter Here: @Marsekay-------If youre feeling VERY generous,by using the donate button or finally just browsing the site! ----------Thanks for visiting from the SciFiWargamers team.

6 comments:

  1. Cracking looking model. That gold and red looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did an awesome job on this tank, especially the red and gold are really fantastic! Any chance you'd share your receipe for how you painted the gold and red? I'm thinking of starting my own custodes army for 30k and I'd like to use a scheme similar to yours as the basis for it.

    ReplyDelete